Welcome
Welcome to sgplayers

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

In Regards to the Issue that happened on Sunday GPT

Chat and discuss any Magic the Gathering MtG stuffs here! (Only registered members may post). Based in Singapore

Moderators: darkmatter, Dystopian, Magik, cowiedog

Re: In Regards to the Issue that happened on Sunday GPT

Postby Viktor bloom III » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:31 am

We all have been playing magi for years and we all know each other well. Doesn't mean the judge favoured one player over another. Can we all have some class and not make Singaporean magic seem as if u all are unintelligent creatures
Viktor bloom III
Recruit

Postby Imabadplayer » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:52 am

Too many people trolling down here Liao(Too many unnecessary comment.)
Mod pls do something about it.
Chinkai, if you want to help. Pls ask the people who attended the event for clearer picture. Cause the story will be different.
If this case ever go to wizards, think next time there wouldn't be Singaporean judge attending oversea GP or even local GP.
GREATNESS, AT ANY COST
Imabadplayer
Staff Sergeant

Postby NDRue » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:11 am

Pluggie wrote:I really do not like to flames people and usually use this forum to trade and find out events. but your post is really insulting me. How can i magically make 4 cards appear in my opponents hand? If i can, I can be a pro tour champion already, not a scrub grinding gpts. and I have to retiterate that I did not say If i am not wrong, I did not forget to draw cards, I said it was impossibe that I forget to draw a card.
Honestly, if you think that's flaming me, you've got a long way to go. If you think that's insulting to you, then I'd reiterate that it's not, and I'm only throwing the other side of the ball for those with enough brain cells to figure it out. Also, if you could be a PT champion in doing so, I'm pretty sure you'd be suspended instead long before you hit PT status.

That aside, it's 3 cards, not 4, as your opponent was on the play. I'm not sure why you and probably others keep mentioning 4, when it's 3; probably the notion of not thinking properly when you're all heated up plays a part here. I'm just highlighting this as a correction and nothing else.

Finally, act blur or not, cheating or not, I do not wish to comment, as I was not present to pass any judgment on the situation. End of the day, if you are displeased with the situation, I would strongly recommend that you be civil about it and instead approach any of the L2+ judges (Chinkai, Dennis, Clifford, Jinyi, etc.) first so that they can address this issue and/or direct you to the appropriate channels, rather than make a monkey out of yourself by flinging shit all over.
NDRue
Recruit

Postby Pluggie » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:31 am

Can you please tell me what did you pm to me and deleted before I can get to read it? Admin able to assist to retrieve?

Again I have to empahsize that I have alreeady escalated the matter to DCI. Civil enough?

Lastly i would suggest that you read Your 2nd paragraph before commenting. Please read until you fond out what is wrong with your statement.
Pluggie
Corporal

Postby dookism » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:39 am

Postby Viktor bloom III » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:31 am

We all have been playing magi for years and we all know each other well. Doesn't mean the judge favoured one player over another. Can we all have some class and not make Singaporean magic seem as if u all are unintelligent creatures

Thumbs up to you dude.

Nicky wrote:
goblinking wrote:
bochup wrote:Lol. Your story quite funny leh. Player A found something wrong then he called judge wat, u give him warning. Then if i'm Player B, if i really cheated, i confirm act blur wat. Then talk about insufficient evidence, 4 cards is almost 7% of ur deck lor, still nt enuff? Ur clearly objective decision nvr use common sense one meh?

Suddenly one new account, flaming the judge....
The judge clearly explained his actions, apologized ahead for any of his wrongdoings.....
If this judge has multiple instances of poor judging then the respective higher level judges can be requested to investigate further....
For now please identify urself if u wan to speak so liberally....

Wah, Who do you think you are. People post his view must identify himself to you? Is this a forum rule or what?

mtgtaikomint wrote:To all parties, I urge you to stop posting destructive replies, be it to this thread or to the original. All these mudslinging is not doing anyone any good.

Pluggie, I'm sorry that something like this happened to you, and I can understand your frustration at how things turned out. I've spoken to Ian regarding this incident. I've given him feedback, that he should have addressed this with you privately after the match, rather than let ill feelings fester to this extent. He has taken this feedback to heart, and I'm sure he'll be more careful going forward. Nevertheless, if you'd still like to pursue this issue, please contact me or any other L2 judge, and we'll direct you to the appropriate channel.

Not really. It will be good if the truth is known to everyone, whether Ian intentionally show prejudice or if it's a genuine mistake by him. If it's the former, then whenever Jcube has an event that has him as the Head Judge, we will stay away.

We want to be informed.

Nicky : Would be glad that you stayed away, not only from any shops but from the game completely because it is due to moronic imbeciles like you that make the gaming environment horrible.

Nicky and Pluggie :

Ian L1 judge already gave an explanation citing the rules and reasoning behind his judgement, Chinkai L2 judge also gave an explanation and even gave an appropriate channel to go to for further enquiries.

However, instead of listening to their suggestions or just posting to DCI with your disagreement with the decision made, WHICH by the way is due to your complete and utter ignorance to the rules, both of you chose to go on a witch hunt and try to pin friendship and relations for the decision making process.

Just because you guys would do the same for your friends and make biased judgements in life or other matters doesn't mean that everyone else is the same. So don't go around using your own pathetic life experiences as examples and try to implicate or suggest that others have the same thinking as the both of you.

I repeat again, I highly suggest that you guys just stay away from the game completely since the rules don't seem to agree with your logic and play some game which is more towards your level of understanding.

For starters you guys could try "Jenga" and then move on to more advanced games like "Uno", I know this great place that sells all these games. Its called Toy R Us.
dookism
Sergeant

Postby Nicky » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:44 am

dookism wrote:Nicky : Would be glad that you stayed away, not only from any shops but from the game completely because it is due to moronic imbeciles like you that make the gaming environment horrible.

i did not, in any of my post, indicate that he did show prejudice. I said we should investigate and we want to know the truth.

If you can engage so full heartedly into a conversation with a moronic imbecile, I wonder what that makes of you. A moronic monkey? :lol:

And instead of asking us to stay away from magic (which you have no right to), why don't you get lost instead.
Nicky
Sergeant

Postby NDRue » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Pluggie wrote:Can you please tell me what did you pm to me and deleted before I can get to read it? Admin able to assist to retrieve?

Again I have to empahsize that I have alreeady escalated the matter to DCI. Civil enough?

Lastly i would suggest that you read Your 2nd paragraph before commenting. Please read until you fond out what is wrong with your statement.
Sure, I've PM'ed you again with additional replies to this post.
NDRue
Recruit

Postby justiceBAOCHINDIAN » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:55 pm

stir moree come on im bored
justiceBAOCHINDIAN
Recruit

Postby Imabadplayer » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Mr. Justice Bao later shit comes out !!!
GREATNESS, AT ANY COST
Imabadplayer
Staff Sergeant

Postby Nabbydian » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Imabadplayer wrote:Mr. Justice Bao later shit comes out !!!

its already messy liao....
Nabbydian
Staff Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Magic: the Gathering Singapore General Chat