Welcome
Welcome to sgplayers

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Penalty for drawing extra cards in a GPT?

Chat and discuss any Magic the Gathering MtG stuffs here! (Only registered members may post). Based in Singapore

Moderators: darkmatter, Dystopian, Magik, cowiedog

Re: Penalty for drawing extra cards in a GPT?

Postby dookism » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:24 pm

j0shu@ wrote:
Nicky wrote:
j0shu@ wrote:
Nicky wrote:
mtgMint wrote:oh my...
nicky is a mother fucker!!!
hahahahahaha

technically speaking, you are right. I fuck other people's mum, including yours, maybe? :lol:

Er, let's be civil and keep to the thread's purpose alright? 8-)

Tell that to the childish fucker (dickism whiner) who resorted to name calling.

Yo, Dookism, calm down ba.

Let's not call names, and get back to track/thread. 8-)

Cheers!

Im still quite disgusted with his confession about his "family matters", but then again, can't really help but feel pity for the little fella at the same time.

Oh well, takes alot of people to make up this world.

Moving on.
dookism
Sergeant

Postby Nicky » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:27 pm

j0shu@ wrote:
Nicky wrote:Anyway, on a serious & separate note - the judge issue aside. This Joey Kang is a veteran in the magic scene already, so his claim that he did not know how he got the extra cards is HIGHLY suspicious. In fact, I personally would deem it as outright lying through the teeth. I am very sure many of you have seen his face couple of times in FNMs or WNMs already. He is NOT A NEWBIE.

So if we can in the past ostracize people alleged to be cheating in trading, we should probe further and ostracize this cheater also.

Veteran or not, it's just plain weird that you cannot explain why you got 4 extra cards in hand by turn 4. :roll:

Going by the book, maybe it's really both player's responsibility to maintain the game state. But in reality, we can be excused for missing one or two of our opponent's action. But your opponent should jolly well be very aware of what he has in his OWN HANDS ! Like what you said, it is RIDICULOUS that a player not be aware that he has drew 4 extra cards during the course of ONLY 4 TURNS. I hear already i only wish to say " KNN, don't lie through your teeth LAH"

It is one thing to cheat and be a man and admit it after you get caught. It is another to be caught and continue to lie through your teeth - disgusting!

Joey Kang, if you are a man, come in and explain yourself. Otherwise, please don't turn up at any of the shops to play magic anymore. I see you I will sure make you sia suay.
Last edited by Nicky on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nicky
Sergeant

Postby Nicky » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:29 pm

dookism wrote:Im still quite disgusted with his confession about his "family matters", but then again, can't really help but feel pity for the little fella at the same time.

Moving on.

Well, then I m still quite sorry that I broke the news to you about sleeping with your mother. She is a disgrace to your family, I know.
Life still goes on for you, dickism.
Nicky
Sergeant

Postby dookism » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Nicky wrote:
dookism wrote:Im still quite disgusted with his confession about his "family matters", but then again, can't really help but feel pity for the little fella at the same time.

Moving on.

Well, then I m still quite sorry that I broke the news to you about sleeping with your mother. She is a disgrace to your family, I know.

Poor Nicky, it's ok man, let it go, dont let one mistake in life scar you for so long, it's really not healthy to hold so much hatred inside.
dookism
Sergeant

Postby Nicky » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:45 pm

dookism wrote:Poor Nicky, it's ok man, let it go, dont let one mistake in life scar you for so long, it's really not healthy to hold so much hatred inside.

I ll try dickism. It was really my mistake to have fucked your mum - I shouldn't have. :cry:
Nicky
Sergeant

Postby manayar » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:52 pm

dookism wrote:
Nicky wrote:

Moving on.

Poor Nicky, it's ok man, let it go, dont let one mistake in life scar you for so long, it's really not healthy to hold so much hatred inside.

Nicky wrote:
dookism wrote:Poor Nicky, it's ok man, let it go, dont let one mistake in life scar you for so long, it's really not healthy to hold so much hatred inside.

I ll try dickism. It was really my mistake to have fucked your mum - I shouldn't have. :cry:

STOP
manayar
Staff Sergeant

Postby mtg84 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Who is this dookism ? Can you stop commenting and stirring fire? Its very childish
mtg84
Corporal

Postby Imabadplayer » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Did someone left his children wandering around !?
GREATNESS, AT ANY COST
Imabadplayer
Staff Sergeant

Postby Googooboyy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:12 pm

**Puts on 3D Glasses and continues to watch in anticipation of next few posts.. (if MODS haven't closed thread tho~) **
The bigger the challenge, the bigger the rewards.
Googooboyy
Staff Sergeant

Postby CoupDeGrace » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:52 pm

*eating popcorn*

:lol:
CoupDeGrace
Staff Sergeant

Previous

Return to Magic: the Gathering Singapore General Chat